My purpose behind 30minutepr.com is really quite simple. Take a sliver of time called a “time slice” where you can either learn or implement one of my proven Online PR tips in 30 minutes or less.
With that in mind, I assembled some of my best tips in 7 minutes, 14 seconds. And rather than take you though a long article, let me share these Online PR tips in visual form. If you’re like me (and about 70% of us) you process information best visually.
I have embedded a TV interview I did recently. You know what is the best thing about TV interviews? You absolutely must speak in sound bite form. This interview features those sound bites…
Watch the videoand discover all the following:
- How many potential audiences will your online press release reach? It’s more than two, three, four or even five…
- My secret ingredient for making any press release timeless. (Starts with the letter “E.”)
- The optimal number of online press releases to send each month.
- What most online press releases are missing that negatively impacts response
- The 4 pillars of New PR—explained.
Now it’s your turn. View the video. Provide some feedback on the video. Do you agree with me? And if not, why not? Share your thoughts with me in the comments.